Whether you need an annual well-woman check-up, physical or you have a specific need, we are here to help you. Our gynecologists treat a variety of gynecologic conditions and offer many kinds of services, including:
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- Breast disease
- Hysteroscopy in-office
- Novasure Uterine Ablation (in-office)
- Incisionless tubal sterilization in-office (Essure)
- Infections of the female organs and bladder
- Laparoscopic hysterectomies
- Menstrual (bleeding) disorders: Mirena IUD, Novasure, Lysteda
- New techniques for management of fibroid tumors and ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction and counseling
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) hysterectomies
- Vulvar and vaginal skin and infection disorders
Contact our office today to schedule a gynecology appointment with a gynecologist at Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics.
Your Annual Ob-Gyn Visit: Did You Know?
Did you know? Even though you don't need a Pap test every year, your ob-gyn still wants to see you annually. ACOG Vice President of Health Policy Barbara Levy, MD explains why.