Please join the physicians, midwives, and nurse practitioners of Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics for a special evening reserved for our maternity patients at DeKalb Medical Center's beautiful Women's Center. Bring your partner to this informational session and enjoy some refreshments!
|FOR OB PATIENTS DUE IN THE MONTHS OF||Meet & Greet Date|
|February & March||1/24/2018|
|March & April||2/28/2018|
|April & May||3/28/2018|
|May & June||4/25/2018|
|June & July||5/23/2018|
|July & August||6/27/2018|
|August & September||7/25/2018|
|September & October||8/22/2018|
|October & November||9/26/2018|
|November & December||10/24/2018|
|December & January 2019||11/28/2018|
|No tours in December||December|
Maternity Tour Information
This tour of DeKalb Medical Center's Women's Center is sponsored by Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics, not DeKalb Medical Center.
At this meeting:
- You will learn more about our practice.
- Find out what you can expect during your labor, birth, and postpartum experience.
- For comfort, and to minimize time spent on your feet, a virtual tour presentation of the Maternity Center will occur in the Auditorium.
- In addition, a walking tour of Labor & Delivery and the Mother-Baby area is also offered.
- You can pre-register for your hospital stay.
|6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.||Virtual Hospital Tour plus Walking Tour of Labor & Delivery/ Mother-Baby area|
|7:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.||Doctors' Presentation|
- Registration Deadline: 1 week before the scheduled date.
- Meeting Size: restricted to 40 Moms plus 1 guest, so please register early.
- There will be no registration confirmation email nor will there be a follow-up phone call.
- Due to the nature and importance of information being provided, children may not attend.
- If you cannot attend one of the listed Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics Meet and Greet Sessions, you may still schedule a private hospital tour by calling DeKalb Medical at 404-501-WELL. DeKalb Medical's private tour is not affiliated with Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics and does not follow our Meet and Greet format.
- You may pre-register online for your delivery stay at DeKalb Medical's Website - Maternity Pre-admission. This online registration is not for Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics maternity tours.
- If you do not have computer access, you may complete your Hospital Pre-Registration during the meeting. Please bring your Insurance card and photo ID.