- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our Meet and Greets will now take place via Facebook Live. Please join your providers of Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics for a special evening reserved just for our expecting moms.
|FOR OB PATIENTS DUE IN THE MONTHS OF||Meet & Greet Date|
|February & March||1/27/2021|
|March & April||2/24/2021|
|April & May||3/24/2021|
|May & June||4/28/2021|
|June & July||5/26/2021|
|July & August||6/23/2021|
|August & September||7/28/2021|
|September & October||8/25/2021|
|October & November||9/22/2021|
|November & December||10/27/2021|
|December & January 2022||11/17/2021|
|No tours in December||December|
Maternity Tour Information
This tour of Emory Decatur Hospital's Women's Center is sponsored by Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics, not Emory Decatur Hospital.
At this meeting:
- You will learn more about our practice.
- Find out what you can expect during your labor, birth, and postpartum experience.
- For comfort, and to minimize time spent on your feet, a virtual tour presentation of the Maternity Center will occur in the Auditorium.
- You may pre-register online for your delivery stay at Emory Decatur Hospital's Website - Maternity Pre-admission. This online registration is not for Atlanta Gynecology & Obstetrics maternity tours.
- If you do not have computer access, you may complete your Hospital Pre-Registration during the meeting. Please bring your Insurance card and photo ID.